Add global $server_version
|Reported by:||peaceablewhale||Owned by:|
A number of workarounds/features are specific to IIS in WordPress Core. However, some workarounds/features apply to certain IIS versions only. I suggest adding a global $iis_version.
Change History (13)
comment:7 peaceablewhale — 4 years ago
- Summary changed from Add global $iis_version to Add global $server_version
- Milestone 2.9 deleted
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:10 peaceablewhale — 4 years ago
- Resolution wontfix deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.