Custom Taxonomy Tags not appearing in admin-new/edit-posts-screen
|Reported by:||F J Kaiser||Owned by:||filosofo|
|Severity:||normal||Keywords:||reporter-feedback taxonomy, tag, admin, post|
Description (last modified by Denis-de-Bernardy)
(Didn´t find some similar or related tickets)
How to recreate:
- Add for e.g. "Example1" as a new taxonomy.php in the functions.php of your theme, you get a new menu-entry (.wp-submenu) in your "posts" admin-menu named "Example1".
- Add a new tag called "Test1" in your "Example1"-taxonomy.
- Create a new, or edit some existing post.
- Try to get your "Test1"-tag, you created in your taxonomy, from your "Example1"-taxonomy meta-box ...
... you simply don´t have something to call the existing tags. You can only creat new tags.
- What´s good: When you creat the same "Test1" tag in edit post taxonomy-meta-box, it won´t double the tag.
- What´s not good: It makes the "Example1" taxonomy Sub-Page obsolete, when you can´t make use out of the tags created there.
- What could be even better: A sollution that brings all existing tags in one taxonomy into the meta-box at the "edit post" page.
Hope this is no missunderstanding on my side.
Change History (12)
- Description modified (diff)
- Milestone changed from Unassigned to 2.9
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.