Error in /wp-admin/ when using danish characters (æøå) in domain names
|Reported by:||kjeldsen||Owned by:||markjaquith|
I have set up a wp-install at a domain name that contains the danish character "æ" on the .dk-TLD. E.g. "domæne.dk"
It works seamlessly on the front end of the site, but it fails in /wp-admin/.
When I log in, post or update pages/posts the script forwards me to "domne.dk" - the "æ" has been removed from the domain name.
Log in, saves and changes are all registered properly, but I have to manually insert the missing character in the url to continue. It's like as if the error occurs on the final forward.
Change History (16)
- Component changed from Administration to Security
- Milestone changed from Unassigned to 2.8.1
- Owner set to ryan
- Component changed from Security to Canonical
- Keywords has-patch added
- Owner changed from ryan to markjaquith
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from new to closed