After changing the published date, some strings do not get translated
|Reported by:||Nao||Owned by:||nbachiyski|
This bug is for localized version only.
When you change the published date from post edit panel (e.g. /post.php?action=edit&post=1), post status value and "published on" label become English.
Correct translation show up again if you set the date back to when the post was originally saved.
Change History (6)
- Milestone Unassigned deleted
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened