Fancy single/double quotes not stripped from post stub
|Reported by:||Viper007Bond||Owned by:||ryan|
A client of mine copy/pasted in a post title from MSWord or something. It contained a fancy single quote. For example:
Here’s An Example
That was not removed when creating the post stub which caused issues:
They scheduled that post for the future, and then attempted to preview it. It wouldn't work -- $post appeared to be empty (I didn't check, but all content was missing). Removing the fancy single quote from the post stub fixed the issue.
They are using index.php based pretty permalinks which may matter as I am unable to reproduce it on my mod_rewrite based install.
Change History (6)
- Keywords needs-patch added
- Milestone changed from Unassigned to 3.0
- Priority changed from normal to high
- Resolution duplicate deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Version changed from 2.8.1 to 3.2.1