Force Another Widgets Page Sidebar To Be Open By Default.
|Reported by:||dcole07||Owned by:||azaozz|
Other versions of WordPress allowed links to the Appearance > Widgets Page to force any sidebar to be opened on page load by including something like: ?sidebar=sidebar-2, WordPress 2.8 and greater should include this same functionality. Some theme pages may want to link to the Widgets page, but also open up the correct sidebar for people.
Change History (13)
comment:1 follow-up: ↓ 5 Denis-de-Bernardy — 4 years ago
- Milestone changed from 2.8.3 to 2.9
- Type changed from defect (bug) to feature request
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed
- Keywords has-patch added; needs-patch removed
- Resolution wontfix deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened