Make the post editing form file upload friendly
|Reported by:||mark-k||Owned by:|
My costumers fairly constantly need the ability to upload files which are not displayed in the post itself but at some other area of the post page, and the main obstacle to achieve this is that the form do not have an enctype='multipart/form-data' attribute. Can you please add it. I'm getting tired of having to add the same small JS code which sets this attribute dynamically, for every new project ....
Actually, it would be nice to have this in all the core forms of wordpress. Run into situations where I needed an image per category, and the ability to upload an image when creating a link also comes to mind as a possible use case.
Change History (16)
- Summary changed from Make the post rditing forn file upload freindly to Make the post editing form file upload friendly
- Component changed from General to Media
- Milestone changed from Unassigned to 2.9
- Milestone changed from 2.9 to Future Release
- Priority changed from normal to low
- Severity changed from normal to minor