Categories & Pages
|Reported by:||kartiktalwar||Owned by:|
This is just a recommendation and I would like to see this feature in the next coming version of wordpress.
I would like wordpress to give more control over how the categories and pages are displayed. To simplify it I am writing the code to show you what I mean.
the new function == ImprovedCategory(); | ImprovedPages();
$PowerfulCat = ImprovedCategory();
foreach($PowerfulCat as $cat)
echo "<div class='category'>$cat</div>";
basically what I am asking for is the elimination of the 'li' tags from the display so developers can have more control over how both cats & pages are displayed outside and inside of the loop
Change History (4)
- Component changed from Accessibility to Template
- Keywords reporter-feedback added; categories, cms, pages removed
- Milestone changed from Unassigned to 3.0
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from new to closed