|Reported by:||dd32||Owned by:||dd32|
Description (last modified by dd32)
- Optimised unzip_file() function
- Reduced the number of IO operations required (mainly is_dir())
- Simplifies logic to make reading easier.
Also note, I played with extracting a file at a time from the ZIP, and writing to the filesystem directly, While it decreased the memory usage from ~12MB to 3MB for the entire unzip operation, It increased the operation time from 5s to 70s, So i've left it to consume memory in order to speed things up.
Change History (18)
- Description modified (diff)
- Keywords needs-testing added
- Milestone changed from 2.9 to 3.0
- Summary changed from file.php: PHPDoc + optimised unzip_file() to optimised unzip_file()