Implement language tagging
|Reported by:||kim||Owned by:||shorty114|
The attached patch implements specifying the language for WordPress content:
- send Content-Language (as header and in a meta tag where already done for Content-Type)
- specify text processing language in the <html> tag
This also fixes the issue that feeds always specify the language as "en" (the default value of option rss_language) regardless of the language setting of the blog (such as WPLANG).
The patch deprecates rss_language and introduces a new option called blog_lang. It can be modified on the Reading Options page, below blog_charset.
The default value for blog_lang is based on WPLANG (using "en" if WPLANG is empty).
Change History (8)
- Cc idanso removed
- Keywords bg|dev-feedback bg|2nd-opinion added
- Owner changed from anonymous to shorty114
- Priority changed from normal to low
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Milestone set to 2.1
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened