Superfluous newlines added to .htaccess on update
|Reported by:||Blu_Matt||Owned by:||ryan|
After a page update, when only the content has changed (i.e. no change to the page slug or choice of parent page) the .htaccess gets rewritten, undoing any customisations.
Change History (10)
- Keywords bg|has-patch added
- Milestone changed from 2.0 to 2.0.1
- Owner changed from anonymous to ryan
- Severity changed from enhancement to minor
- Component changed from Optimization to General
- Summary changed from .htaccess rewritten after trivial page update to Superfluous newlines added to .htaccess on update
- Keywords has-patch commit added; bg|has-patch bg|needs-testing bg|commit removed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.