Available plugin update count disappears after updating plugin
|Reported by:||sirzooro||Owned by:||dd32|
When there are any available plugin updates, WP displays number of them next to "Plugins" item in menu. However when you have more than one update available and update one plugin, it disappears.
Steps to reproduce:
- make sure you have more than one plugin with update available (WP should count of them in menu);
- go to the Plugin page and click on Autoupdate link for plugin;
- when update page will load completely, click on provided link to return to plugin list.
Expected result: WP displays new number of available updates next to Plugins menu.
Actual result: nothing is displayed.
Note: I tested this for inactive plugins only.
Change History (4)
- Component changed from General to Upgrade/Install
- Owner set to dd32
- Status changed from new to accepted