Verify Comment Email Addresses of Registered Users
|Reported by:||mtdewvirus||Owned by:|
|Cc:||scribu@…, m@…, westi, me@…, ipstenu@…, edward.caissie@…|
When leaving a comment with an email address of a registered user, WordPress should force the visitor to login or change the email address in the comment form.
Anyone can impersonate a blog's user if they know the user's email address.
Change History (45)
- Keywords changed from comments,email to comments email
- Owner set to scribu
- Status changed from new to accepted
comment:11 ryan — 4 years ago
- Milestone changed from 2.9 to 3.0
- Type changed from defect (bug) to task (blessed)
comment:24 nacin — 3 years ago
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Triage to Future Release
- Type changed from task (blessed) to enhancement
comment:27 westi — 3 years ago
- Keywords 3.2-early added
- Milestone changed from Future Release to Awaiting Triage
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.