Cannot select Page template after r12025
|Reported by:||demetris||Owned by:|
Starting with r12025, I cannot select template for a Page. In the Attributes metabox, instead of the menu to select a template, I get a log list of warnings like the following:
Warning: file(/PATH/TO/wp-content/themes/sandbox/sitemap.php) [function.file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /PATH/TO/wp-admin/includes/theme.php on line 134 Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Bad arguments. in /PATH/TO/wp-admin/includes/theme.php on line 134
Up to r12024 template selection is OK.
Confirmed on two different server setups.
Change History (8)
- Component changed from Themes to Administration
- Keywords needs-patch added
- Severity changed from normal to critical
- Cc matt@… added
- Component changed from Administration to Template
- Keywords has-patch tested added; needs-patch removed