http://domain.tld/keyword searches media library for matching items when logged in
|Reported by:||squirrelpimp||Owned by:||ryan|
On my site i have a file in the media library called else.jpg. If I access http://lekv.de/else I get the expected 404. If I'm logged in in the backend however, I get redirected to the media item page of else.jpg (where I could download it). Also pretty permalinks have to be enabled using .htaccess files.
To reproduce, you have to create a media library item with a simple name, say else.jpg and upload it, using "else" as description in every form field. Then simply enable pretty urls, login into the backend and access http://domain.tld/else.
I hope, this is comprehensible.
My version is 2.8.4 DE-Edition.
Change History (4)
- Keywords reporter-feedback added
- Milestone changed from 2.9 to Future Release
comment:3 johnbillion — 3 years ago
- Keywords reporter-feedback removed
- Milestone Future Release deleted
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from new to closed