Visual Editor Creates Blank (Orphaned) Anchor Tags
|Reported by:||miqrogroove||Owned by:||azaozz|
Steps to reproduce:
- Insert image into new post.
- Place cursor at the left side of image.
- Press the delete key.
- Switch to HTML view.
Expected results: Blank post. :)
Actual results: Empty anchor tags, and sometimes paragraphs too.
Workaround: Various combinations of Delete and Backspace key strokes can get rid of the anchor, but it is somewhat unpredictable.
Change History (17)
- Milestone 2.9 deleted
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:2 miqrogroove — 4 years ago
- Keywords 2nd-opinion added
- Milestone set to 2.9
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened