Problem when Trash is disabled when something is already trashed
|Reported by:||sirzooro||Owned by:|
When someone has some items trashed and then disable Trash (define EMPTY_TRASH_DAYS to 0), problems will appear:
- all trashed items disappears from admin UI;
- pages with trashed parents cannot be used as parents for other pages (they are not on the list);
- WP displays following PHP notices for every trashed page and page with trashed parent while displaying list of possible parent pages for edited page.
Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in C:\wordpress29.local\wp-includes\post.php on line 2603
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\wordpress29.local\wp-includes\post.php on line 2603
There may be more issues related to this.
Change History (11)
- Milestone changed from 2.9 to Unassigned
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed