Bizarre Behavior When wp-content Missing
|Reported by:||miqrogroove||Owned by:||westi|
|Cc:||ifrins, charles@…, bpetty|
Steps to reproduce:
- Begin and complete a normal installation, but skip or remove the wp-content directory.
- Try to view the Dashboard and the Visit Site link.
Expected Result: WP did not install, wp-content is missing.
Actual Result: Dashboard is visible, site's front page is not. In /wp-admin/error_log
PHP Warning: array_keys() [<a href='function.array-keys'>function.array-keys</a>]: The first argument should be an array in /wp-includes/theme.php on line 481
Change History (33)
comment:15 westi — 4 years ago
- Component changed from Warnings/Notices to Themes
- Keywords needs-patch added; has-patch removed
- Milestone changed from 3.0 to 3.1
comment:22 scribu — 15 months ago
- Milestone Future Release deleted
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from accepted to closed
comment:24 miqrogroove — 15 months ago
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened