Issue with double click on comment's text when quick edit is used
|Reported by:||dimadin||Owned by:|
|Cc:||dimadin, Denis-de-Bernardy, digitaltoast|
When you edit comment via quick edit or when you write a reply on "Edit Comments" page and double click on text of other comment, used quick editing is turned off and quick editing is turned on other comment, with all text which you wrote lost.
I noticed this when I wrote a reply on one comment and when I wanted to copy a word from that comment by double clicking on it, my whole reply was lost.
So enabling of quick edit via double click on comment's text should be disabled when quick edit is used.
Change History (26)
comment:12 nacin — 4 years ago
- Keywords has-patch needs-testing dev-feedback added; needs-patch removed
comment:20 follow-up: ↓ 21 digitaltoast — 3 years ago
- Severity changed from normal to major
- Version changed from 2.9 to 3.0.1
comment:21 in reply to: ↑ 20 ; follow-up: ↓ 23 westi — 3 years ago
- Keywords ux-feedback added
- Version changed from 3.0.1 to 2.9