Sidebar Calendar Widget broken
|Reported by:||faltarego||Owned by:|
I'm giving 2.9 beta a test drive for theme development purposes. On my test installation, I currently have the two default themes and a very simple theme of my own that I developed via a tutorial.
After I upgraded to 2.9 beta, the sidebar calendar started displaying rather oddly. It looks okay when the main page first loads, but when I click the <<Nov link, the calendar rows are way out of whack. When click on <<Oct, it's not as bad, but still incorrect. Then, when I go forward again and hit December, even that is a little bit off.
This happens whether I use the Calendar widget or just the theme's own sidebar, and it happens in all three installed themes.
Change History (22)
- Keywords reporter-feedback added; sidebar calendar removed
- Milestone changed from Unassigned to 3.0
- Keywords needs-patch added; reporter-feedback removed
- Summary changed from WordPress 2.9 beta 2 - Sidebar Calendar Not Displaying Properly to Sidebar Calendar Widget broken
comment:21 nacin — 3 years ago
- Keywords reporter-feedback added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Triage to Future Release