Comments are incorrectly imported
|Reported by:||dleshem||Owned by:|
|Severity:||normal||Keywords:||wxr comments import|
I'm trying to export an existing WordPress blog (v2.2.1) and import it to a new WordPress blog (v2.8.6).
The XML file WordPress created looks fine, and indeed the import process appears to work (specifying the single exported post was correctly imported with the right number of comments).
However, when viewing the imported post in the new blog, it shows with zero comments. In the management console, I see the imported comments under the "comments" section, but they are not "connected" to any post.
Attached is the WordPress WXR file. The issue was verified with a new installation of WordPress 2.6.8 (both English and Hebrew editions).
Change History (14)
- Milestone changed from 3.0 to 2.9.1
- Version changed from 2.8.6 to 2.9
- Milestone changed from 2.9.1 to 3.0
- Priority changed from high to normal
- Severity changed from blocker to normal
- Version changed from 2.9 to 2.8