Changes between Initial Version and Version 7 of Ticket #11541
- 12/21/09 15:15:47 (4 years ago)
- Property Status changed from new to accepted
- Property Summary changed from Add Twitter to User Profile Field to Remove all IM fields from core.
- Property Keywords dev-feedback added; commit removed
- Property Owner set to ShaneF
- Property Type changed from defect (bug) to enhancement
initial v7 1 Why hasn't been there in 2.9? :) Slated for 2.9.2/3.0 1 Due to the Contact Method fields not being used by the majority of themes, and the current list of Contact Methods is lacking many of the networks certain cultures use. 2 2 3 Adds field to add Twitter handler. 3 Perhaps it's best that they be removed entirely, and relied upon the Theme and/or Plugins to add the contact methods which suit the Culture group to be added. 4 5 Attached patch removes current contact methods from the profile page, Does not affect the underlying database.