Need confirmation/undo/something for media delete
|Reported by:||rob1n||Owned by:|
In other places in the admin UI, there is a fallback for deleting stuff. Whether it's a "trash," a confirmation dialog, or whatever.
However, in the media section, if you hit Delete Permanently, none of the above happen. All it says is "Media permanently deleted."
Whether for consistency or to give the user one last warning, a fallback should probably be added. A confirmation box would be easiest.
Experienced in the latest 2.9 branch, rather certain it affects trunk as well.
Change History (24)
- Priority changed from low to high
- Severity changed from minor to normal
- Type changed from enhancement to defect (bug)
- Version set to 2.9
comment:16 hakre — 4 years ago
- Milestone changed from 2.9.1 to 2.9.2
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:19 azaozz — 4 years ago
- Milestone changed from 2.9.2 to Future Release
- Priority changed from high to low
- Severity changed from normal to minor
- Type changed from defect (bug) to enhancement
- Version 2.9 deleted