Trashed items interfere with page/post slug generation
|Reported by:||Denis-de-Bernardy||Owned by:|
|Cc:||brad@…, mikeschinkel@…, aesqe@…, xoodrew@…, j@…|
Create a static page called test. Trash it. Create a new static page called test. It'll want to use the slug "test-2" instead of the expected "test".
This is extremely confusing for non-technically oriented users.
Change History (78)
comment:49 follow-ups: ↓ 50 ↓ 54 scribu — 3 years ago
- Milestone Awaiting Triage deleted
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from assigned to closed
comment:50 in reply to: ↑ 49 westi — 3 years ago
- Milestone set to Future Release
- Resolution wontfix deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Type changed from defect (bug) to enhancement