Sticky Posts are too aggressive
|Reported by:||prettyboymp||Owned by:|
I don't think the default behavior should be to have sticky posts included every time a query_posts() is used. I realize you can set the 'caller_get_posts' argument to avoid sticky posts from being added, however having to do this everywhere becomes a burden.
What are your thoughts on having the WP class add 'include_sticky' var to the_query if it isn't already set and then not include the sticky posts by default?
Change History (14)
- Milestone Future Release deleted
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed
- Component changed from General to Query
- Milestone set to Awaiting Review
comment:7 wonderboymusic — 4 months ago
- Keywords has-patch added; dev-feedback removed
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.7