<video> tag is deleted when switching between Visual/HTML editors.
|Reported by:||cabel||Owned by:|
I'm trying to embed a new HTML5 style video in a post. But it's very difficult, as the Wordpress Editor is continually deleting my <video> HTML when I switch over to Visual to do some writing.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
- Start a new post. Write a few words.
- Switch to "HTML"
- Paste in the following code:
<video width="700" height="394" controls autobuffer="false"><source src="http://example.com/example.m4v" type="video/mp4" /></video>
- Switch to "Visual". (A large white space for the video should be present.)
- Switch back to "HTML".
Nothing happens. My <video> tag remains and my code and post is unchanged.
The entire <video> tag, and its contents, is gone!
None that I can find, except to never touch the "Visual" tab, which is challenging...
Change History (7)
- Milestone changed from Unassigned to Future Release
- Priority changed from high to normal
- Severity changed from major to normal
- Type changed from defect (bug) to enhancement