post__in and other array_key can't manage empty array properly
|Reported by:||lifeless85||Owned by:||ryan|
There's a conceptual mysfunction in
if we want posts that are included in an empty array we should have obviusly no posts.
Instead by adding conditions to the query, if we have an empty array we add no conditions and the query is still the same ...
i think it's a major issue.
Change History (29)
- Priority changed from high to normal
- Severity changed from major to normal
- Keywords post__in, category__in, tag__in, tag_slug__in, fill_query_vars, array_keys, get_posts added; post__in removed
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 2.9.2
- Summary changed from post__in can't manage empty array properly to post__in and other array_key can't manage empty array properly
- Keywords needs-patch added; post__in, category__in, tag__in, tag_slug__in, fill_query_vars, array_keys, get_posts removed
- Milestone changed from 2.9.2 to 3.0
- Keywords close added; tested removed
- Milestone changed from 3.0 to Future Release
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed