do_pings/do_all_pings emit E_WARNINGs on malformed URLs
|Reported by:||rowanbeentje||Owned by:|
When running WP_CRON, do_pings/do_all_pings causes E_WARNINGs and may abort on malformed URLs.
The backtrace looks like:
Obviously this is as a result of bad HTML, but then bad HTML is always bound to happen!
Both calls of parse_url within do_enclose should probably be silenced and the return values checked, returning if the URL can't be parsed?
Change History (4)
- Keywords needs-patch added
- Milestone changed from Unassigned to Future Release
comment:3 solarissmoke — 3 years ago
- Keywords needs-patch removed
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from new to closed