Can't use feed names as a slug with some permalink structures
|Reported by:||raena||Owned by:||markjaquith|
If you have date-based permalinks like yyyy/mm/dd/slug, and your slug happens to be the name of a feed, someone clicking its permalink will see a feed instead of the post.
You can see this in action on this post of Matthew Thomas', here:
The proper permalink for this can be seen in the URL on the headline, which is:
But clicking it gets an Atom feed for September 30th.
His site still uses an alpha from 1.3, but I've replicated this on a 1.5 install.
Change History (10)
- Keywords bg|needs-patch bg|dev-feedback added
- Milestone set to 2.1
- Owner changed from anonymous to markjaquith
- Priority changed from normal to high
- Severity changed from minor to blocker
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Version set to 2.0.1