Assign Certain Categories/Taxonomies To Site Authors
|Reported by:||markmcwilliams||Owned by:|
We all know that WP is more like a CMS compared to just a piece of blogging software, and when it comes to having multiple authors, this is when this enhancement would really shine! :) If it doesn't make 3.0, then I'd hope 3.1 anyway?
So basically when you add another user, or alter a users account, the option will be there to check the boxes of whatever category and/or any taxonomies that particular person will be allowed to have posts published in. That's the plan anyway!
Change History (4)
- Keywords needs-patch removed
- Milestone changed from 3.0 to Future Release
- Keywords dev-feedback removed
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed
- Type changed from enhancement to feature request