Missing option under Network / Options
|Reported by:||Denis-de-Bernardy||Owned by:|
Or maybe it's just the UI that is extremely unclear... Currently, it reads:
Allow new registrations:
- Enabled. Sites and user accounts can be created.
- Only user account can be created.
- Only logged in users can create new sites.
One option is missing, or the UI is unclear. It ought to read as follows:
New User registrations:
- Disabled. Only site admins can create new users.
- Enabled. Anyone can register and create a new user account.
New Site registrations:
- Disabled. Only site admins can create new sites.
- Enabled. Any registered users can create new sites.
With the understanding that if both are enabled, then you can register and create a site on the fly...