wp_unregister_GLOBALS violates with specs
|Reported by:||hakre||Owned by:||dd32|
The function wp_unregister_GLOBALS contains uppercase letters which breaks the specs which call for all functions containing lowercase letters only and using underscores to separate words.
Since function names are case insensitive in PHP, this can be easily fixed.
Additionally some other of the more basic Wordpress coding standards are not followed in that function which can be fixed.
Change History (14)
- Milestone changed from Unassigned to 3.0
- Severity changed from normal to trivial
- Milestone 3.0 deleted
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution wontfix deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened