Hierarchical taxonomies mixed up, not global when global terms enabled in multisite
|Reported by:||sillybean||Owned by:|
I'm creating a custom post type and taxonomy for a university site. I had tested the plugin successfully on a single site. On the network, I created a subdomain site to test things a bit, then turned on global terms and network-enabled the plugin. When I went to create a new College term, weirdness occurred.
The list of Colleges was initially blank, as you would expect. When I entered the first one (Architecture), what appeared in the Colleges list on the right was Uncategorized. I deleted that and tried again. This time Blogroll appeared. I deleted that and tried a third time. This time I did get Architecture with the slug architecture-3.
Uncategorized and Blogroll still appear under both sites' categories and link categories. On the subdomain site, the Colleges list is blank again.