Enable sticky post checkbox for custom post type Publish metabox
|Reported by:||phlux0r||Owned by:|
|Cc:||phlux0r, kevinB, prodevstudio+wordpress@…, andreas.bilz@…, tetele, alexdunae, kenton.jacobsen@…, yrosen, mike@…|
When a custom post type is created, there is no checkbox to mark it as a "Sticky" post.
In meta-boxes.php there is a check:
if ($post_type == 'post'): <Show sticky checkbox> endif;
Can this be removed?
Change History (49)
- Type changed from defect (bug) to feature request
- Keywords dev-feedback revert added; needs-patch removed
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 3.1
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from reopened to closed
- Keywords revert removed
- Milestone changed from 3.1 to Awaiting Review