Custom taxonomy with query_var set, gets taxonomy query_var appended anyway
|Reported by:||Silkjaer||Owned by:||dd32|
In my browser address field, appending my WP url with "?customtax=termslug", the real WP query string gets changed to "?customtax=termslug&taxonomy=customtax&term=termslug".
This causes cases where I append two custom taxes in the URL to not work. E.g. "?customtax1=termslug1&customtax2=termslug2" would result in something like "?customtax1=termslug1&taxonomy=customtax1&term=termslug1&customtax2=termslug2" and not work.
If i two sets of custom taxonomies and slugs manually through a query_posts it works, and is not modified by WP.
Change History (7)
- Milestone changed from Unassigned to 3.0
- Owner changed from ryan to dd32
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Component changed from Canonical to Query
- Keywords reporter-feedback added; taxonomy query_vars removed
- Keywords needs-patch added; reporter-feedback removed
- Milestone changed from 3.0 to 3.1
- Type changed from defect (bug) to enhancement