register_uninstall_hook() doesn't allow multiple callbacks
|Reported by:||scribu||Owned by:||westi|
Currently, if you call register_uninstall_hook() in the same plugin, with two different callbacks, only the second one will be called.
This is because the callbacks are stored in an associative array:
$plugin => $callback
The only information that actually needs to be stored is the list of uninstallable plugins. The callback(s) can be added at runtime, like it's done for register_deactivation_hook().
Change History (19)
comment:11 scribu — 4 years ago
- Keywords needs-patch added; has-patch removed
- Milestone changed from 3.0 to Future Release
- Type changed from defect (bug) to enhancement
comment:14 scribu — 4 years ago
- Milestone Future Release deleted
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from new to closed