Changes between Initial Version and Version 15 of Ticket #12821
- 09/10/10 04:07:33 (3 years ago)
- Property Status changed from new to reopened
- Property Cc kevinB added
- Property Summary changed from Allow get_pages() to query non-heirarchical post types? to Merge get_posts() and get_pages()
- Property Milestone changed from Unassigned to 3.1
- Property Keywords needs-patch added
initial v15 1 It seems "hierarchical" is an optional argument and yet get_pages() checks for non-hierarchical post types and if so exits. Is there a reason for get_pages() not to support non-heirachical post types? Seem like it might be a legacy concern prior to custom post types? 1 get_pages() should wrap get_posts() the same way get_page() wraps get_post(). Arguments of different names need to be retained for back compat. 2 2 3 FYI, I changed my custom post type where I ran into this to be hierarchical just to test it and it worked fine but that custom post type really should be hierarchical. 3 .