Bulk Edit overrites non hierarchical taxonomies
|Reported by:||prettyboymp||Owned by:||nacin|
|Severity:||blocker||Keywords:||has-patch, tested, commit|
When bulk editing posts, leaving the post_tags field blank causes all the tags to be deleted for the updated posts. Bulk editing taxonomies should only be additive like it is with hierarchical taxonomies.
- Set tags for a post
- Bulk edit that post, but don't make any changes.
- Hit Update.
The tags have been removed from the post.
Change History (11)
- Owner changed from filosofo to nacin
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Milestone 3.0 deleted
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Milestone set to 3.0
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened