Shortcodes getting wrapped with a "p" tag by rich editor
|Reported by:||aizatto||Owned by:||azaozz|
This bug appeared when trying to hunt down a bug with the TinyMCE Advanced ( http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/tinymce-advanced/ ) plugin where extra spaces were being added ( http://wordpress.org/support/topic/350867 ), and was related to the WordPress code.
It appears that shortcodes are wrapped with a "p" tag, before being sent to the rich editor.
This patch removes the "p" tag, by calling shortcode_unautop.
Change History (8)
- Component changed from General to Shortcodes
- Owner set to azaozz
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Keywords has-patch removed
- Milestone Future Release deleted
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from assigned to closed