Parent page dropdown width problem
|Reported by:||johnbillion||Owned by:|
I thought this had been reported/addressed before but I couldn't find it.
When a site has pages with long names, the page parent dropdown on the page editing screen can become wider than its containing meta box, and because this box is on the right hand side (by default) the scroll bar on this dropdown can be off the edge of the screen.
The same problem also technically applies to the page template dropdown below it, although it's less likely to happen in practice.
These dropdowns need either a width rule or a max-width rule to fix this.
Firefox 3.6 on Vista.
Change History (7)
- Keywords has-patch removed
- Milestone Unassigned deleted
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from new to closed
- Milestone set to Unassigned
- Resolution duplicate deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened