wp-signup.php does not validate when user logged in.
|Reported by:||snumb130||Owned by:||nacin|
When user logged in the wp-signup.php page shows the following errors when validating against HTML5.
Line 66: No p element in scope but a p end tag seen.
- caused by lines 179 through 187 of wp-signup.php. ul is nexted within p. Move closing p before the linked list.
Line 72: No p element in scope but a p end tag seen.
- caused by line 98 where closing p is given with no opening p. Remove closing p tag.
Line 85: No p element in scope but a p end tag seen.
- caused by lines 102 through 114 of wp-signup.php. div is nested in p. Close p before div and open afterward.
Change History (6)
- Component changed from General to Validation
- Keywords has-patch added; validation html5 multisite removed
- Milestone set to 3.0
- Owner set to nacin
- Status changed from new to reviewing
- Type changed from enhancement to defect (bug)