Preserve GIF transparency/alpha during thumbnail creation
|Reported by:||javitxu123||Owned by:|
|Severity:||normal||Keywords:||needs-testing needs-patch 2nd-opinion|
GIF images with transparent backgrounds get thumbnails with black backgrounds.
It was a similar ticket for PNG images in: http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/2805
Change History (28)
- Component changed from Post Thumbnails to Media
- Keywords needs-patch added
- Milestone changed from Unassigned to Future Release
- Keywords has-patch needs-testing added; needs-patch gsoc removed
- Keywords 3.5-early added
- Milestone changed from 3.4 to Future Release
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 3.5
- Keywords 2nd-opinion added; 3.5-early removed
- Milestone changed from 3.5 to Future Release
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.