Twenty Ten max-width in editor style wraps too early
|Reported by:||longjasonm||Owned by:||iammattthomas|
While I get where iammattthomas was going with his change to the mceEditor, in practice it looks confusing...while editing my text, there are arbitrary line breaks that I didn't ask for, and there's no explanation why...
I propose eliminating the max-width property.
I apologize if this isn't the right way to do this, it's my first ticket.
I've attached a screenshot so you can see the issue as I see it...
Change History (18)
- Component changed from Editor to Themes
- Owner set to iammattthomas
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Summary changed from Disagree with Changeset 13178 to Twenty Ten max-width in editor style wraps too early
- Component changed from Themes to TinyMCE
- Milestone changed from 3.0 to 3.1