Empty menus can be selected in the menu widget, but will appear broken
|Reported by:||guyn||Owned by:||filosofo|
When the widget area is longer than the main content, the widgets get cut off (image attached).
This is a bug in the theme and should not bother most users (I guess).
Change History (13)
- Milestone 3.0 deleted
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Summary changed from Widget area gets cut off on low content pages/posts to Problem with menu widget
- Summary changed from Problem with menu widget to Empty menus can be selected in the menu widget, but will appear broken
- Component changed from Themes to Menus
- Keywords reporter-feedback removed
- Milestone set to 3.0
- Owner set to filosofo
- Priority changed from low to normal
- Severity changed from minor to normal
- Status changed from reopened to reviewing
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.