When Pretty Permalinks Enabled Custom Post Types 404 Not Found
|Reported by:||jackreichert||Owned by:||ryan|
Running the WP 3.0 RC1 on a MAMP server - latest updates of both.
When any of the pretty-permalinks are enabled either pages or the custom post types come up as 404 not found, whether while trying to access the custom post via the "view" link in the backend or trying manually by typing in the url.
The custom post type was created using the Custome Post Type UI plugin and code pasted into the functions.php in the theme.
Change History (14)
- Keywords RC3 post types added
- Priority changed from normal to high
- Severity changed from normal to major
- Keywords reporter-feedback added; RC3 post types removed
- Priority changed from high to normal
- Severity changed from major to normal