Invalid reply link from comment admin when comment nested level > max
|Reported by:||archon810||Owned by:|
I have a blog with nested comments enabled, max depth of 4. When the last level comment is posted, it no longer contains a Reply link.
However, in the Comment admin, the Reply link is still present. If used, this new reply will show up at the very bottom of the comment list once posted (even if other newer regular comments are entered, this new reply will still show up at the very bottom).
The bug is, basically, that Comment admin doesn't respect the max nested value.
Change History (11)
- Milestone Awaiting Review deleted
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:10 nacin — 3 years ago
- Keywords needs-patch ux-feedback added; close removed
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to Future Release