Author permalink includes static text
|Reported by:||lonelicloud||Owned by:||ryan|
In multisite mode, the author permalink is NOT correct when using post permalink like /posts/%postname%/. In this case, author permalink is generated as
The base word POSTS is added to this, not like before. Should it be
Please check it! Maybe also accur in single site mode.
It's my first ticket. I'm not sure wether it meets the requirements. But the problem is real.
Change History (9)
comment:1 lonelicloud — 3 years ago
- Summary changed from Author permalink in WP3.0 multisite mode (maybe in single site mode) to Author permalink in WP3.0 multisite mode (maybe in single site mode too)
- Keywords 2nd-opinion close added; permalink author removed
- Priority changed from high to normal
- Severity changed from critical to normal
- Summary changed from Author permalink in WP3.0 multisite mode (maybe in single site mode too) to Author permalink includes static text
- Version changed from 3.0 to 2.7