Custom Header Image Upload Bug
|Reported by:||CAMWebDesign||Owned by:||ocean90|
Using WordPress 3.0-RC3-15241 getting a bug that appears after you upload a custom header image that is exactly 940 × 198 pixels. Since no cropping is necessary the image is used as-is, but the edit crop box feature appears over the Browse file input in the Upload Image portion.
Using Firefox 3.6.3, but also replicates with IE6-8.
Change History (11)
- Keywords needs-patch added; Custom Header Image upload form cropper controls removed
- Owner set to ocean90
- Priority changed from low to high
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Keywords has-patch added; needs-patch removed
- Status changed from assigned to accepted