++ instead of -- on comment total count after edit
|Reported by:||nacin||Owned by:||scribu|
When moderating a comment that removes it from the screen, the total page count, i.e. 1-20 of 67, goes up (68) instead of down (66).
The issue is updateCount() in edit-comments.dev.js, which sets n to n + n1 before returning n. n - n1 is correct, but I think only for this instance of updateCount(), the rest need +. Still looking though.
Change History (9)
- Keywords has-patch dev-feedback added; needs-patch removed
- Owner set to frankperez87
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Version set to 3.0
- Keywords dev-feedback removed
- Owner changed from frankperez87 to scribu
- Status changed from reopened to accepted
- Keywords has-patch removed
- Milestone changed from 3.1 to Future Release
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from accepted to closed