No possibillity to add a "Home"-link to the nav_menu when there are no Pages
|Reported by:||lundj||Owned by:|
|Severity:||normal||Keywords:||ux-feedback has-patch needs-testing dev-feedback ui-feedback|
|Cc:||lundj, 24-7@…, sabreuse@…, xoodrew@…, chappellind@…|
If you want to add a "Home" link to the new nav_menu in Wordpress 3.0 you can't do so, if there is no Page created yet. If there is no Page, there is also no "View All"-Button in the Pages-Section to view the "Home"-Link.
In my opinion the "Home-Link" in the Pages-Section is very hidden anyway.
Change History (23)
- Keywords needs-patch added
- Type changed from enhancement to defect (bug)
- Keywords ux-feedback added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to Future Release
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 3.4
- Type changed from defect (bug) to enhancement
- Keywords has-patch needs-testing dev-feedback added; needs-patch removed
- Keywords ui-feedback added